Week 8

Good morning and welcome to week 8.
The last few weeks have been very strange and trying, but we will get through.
I have decided to place the spelling words below so that they can be accessed at any time.  Students know their spelling groups.

I have also attached the mental maths homework sheet below and included a video to explain the strategy.



If your child was at school on Friday, I sent home their mathletics and reading eggspress passwords.  If your child was not at school Friday, I will either send these home today or to you via email. Activities that are set on these can be completed on any device as the applications are website based.  Further, if you have made the decision to self isolate, I have sent an email with some of the work we will be completing in class during the week. 

Thanks for your ongoing support

Sean McSevich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 9

Week 10